Carlton House was built in 1872 by Andrews & Pepper as the chapel for Bradford Grammar School.
The school relocated to its present site early in the 20th century and the building was subsequently occupied by Carlton Boys' Grammar School.
The building was then transformed from a chapel into a gymnasium.
In 1977, Carlton Grammar School merged with Bolling Grammar School and vacated Carlton House.
The building was the subject of major refurbishment and modernisation in the early 1990s and was then acquired by a charitable pension fund and let to a national accountancy firm.
Naylor Wintersgill purchased and moved into Carlton House in October 2006 and is now the largest independent firm of chartered accountants in Bradford city centre.
We have excellent state of the art facilities including free parking for clients and disabled access. The Naylor Wintersgill boardroom is available for clients to use free of charge for pre-booked meetings.