Naylor Wintersgill can provide a wide range of audit functions to a high professional quality. Our in-depth review of specific areas will ensure that you remain compliant whilst developing a more efficient way of doing business.
The Naylor Wintersgill audit team includes ICAEW qualified staff as well as those qualified through the Association of Accounting Technicians. All are experienced in dealing with specialist audit which will be undertaken in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland).
Our specialist audit team can provide assistance with the following;
- Charities including Independent Examiners Reports, our audits are conducted under Charity Law, SORPs or in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland).
- Solicitors Accounts Rules Audit in accordance with The Law Society and the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.
- Licenced Conveyancers including Independent Auditors Reports in accordance the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland)
- Pension Schemes including;
Defined Benefit Scheme Audits under Pensions Act 2015 and SORP
Defined Contribution or Small Self-Administered Schemes which require an audit either under legislation or trust deed.
Reports on Contribution Schedules or Payment Documents
- Other audits including Grant claims requiring an Audit or Independent Review.