Funding and support for manufacturers event – do you know what’s out there?
There’s a surprising amount of funding and support out there for manufacturers, but do you know what’s available for your business?
As proud sponsors of Bradford Manufacturing Week 2018, Naylor Wintersgill will be participating in a free ‘funding and support for manufacturers’ event organised by the initiative on Tuesday 16th October 2018 at Keighley College.
You can find out more about Bradford Manufacturing Week on their website here.
The event will offer information on funding and support available in the following areas:
- LEP - Resource efficiency fund, Digital Enterprise, Access to Innovation, Business Growth
- Business finance including grants and loans
- Import & Export including finance, research, regulation and documentation
- Overseas trade missions and exhibitions
- Manufacturing growth programme
- Intellectual Property - patents, trademarks and copyright
- Supply chain improvements
- Skills and training
- R&D Tax credits
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships with universities
- and more...
Naylor Wintersgill tax expert Chris Gumbley will be joining the team of exhibitors and will be on hand to chat about how we could help you to get the maximum possible tax savings from your Research and Development (R&D) tax relief claims.
Our experts have significant experience of working with companies in the manufacturing sector and if, for example, you spend £20,000 on R&D, you could save tax of almost £8,800 – a saving of over 43%!
Sign up for this event for free via the Eventbrite page here.
Why not come along to see what’s available for your company and do some networking with fellow manufacturers from around the region?