The origins of Naylor Wintersgill date back to 1917 and our core values are the guiding principles and fundamental beliefs on which our firm has been built.
Our commitment to these values underpins the strong culture we have developed here and reflect behaviours that we believe, make Naylor Wintersgill a great place for our clients and our colleagues to grow and succeed, together.
- We work collaboratively with each other and our clients towards a common purpose and shared goals.
- We empower each other to take ownership of our actions and responsibility for the work we do – making sure we deliver on our promises.
- We help and support each other to provide the best possible experience for everyone, valuing each other’s contribution to our success.
- We achieve results by communicating expectations and outcomes clearly and effectively.
- We consistently deliver a professional service of the highest quality to our clients from individuals they can relate to.
- We readily share our skills, knowledge and experiences with each other and our clients to make sure that we all learn, grow and succeed together.
- We take pride in our work and have a strong Yorkshire ethos of getting things done, and getting them done right.
- We embrace change and seek innovative solutions - always looking to make our client’s business and personal lives better and supporting their sustainable growth.
- We are authentic in our interactions and communicate openly, honestly and respectfully with everyone.
- We are committed to building long term relationships built on confidence and trust.
- We are reliable and consistent in our approach, taking pride in our work.
- We show sincerity and above all, we act with integrity at all times.
- We pride ourselves on our charitable ethos and making a difference in our local community, keeping it at the heart of our team.
- We listen to our clients and our colleagues, showing genuine care and attention to their needs with a personal approach.
- We respect and value our differences and embrace our individualities, showing empathy at all times.
- We support and encourage our team’s on-going professional and personal development, including transferrable skills that help us to grow as people through our contribution to the wider community.
- We care about our future environment and our impact on the earth and its resources. We put environmentally sustainable policies and practices in place and encourage our team to understand the role we play in protecting our planet.