Here at Naylor Wintersgill, we understand that in order for your business to grow and succeed, you need to make the most of your most valuable asset – your people. With this in mind, alongside our well established payroll services, we’re now able to offer you support on employment practices through our human resources provision.
Our professional HR services team can offer a wealth of up to date knowledge on technical matters, practical advice and supporting documentation in order for you to confidently manage your team effectively and in line with current legislation – freeing up your management time and resources.
As a business owner, it’s important that you have a clear understanding of how the latest changes in legislation affect you and your business. In addition to reliable day to day advice, we can provide employment law updates on what’s coming up throughout the year and the kind of things you, as business owners, need to be aware of to support, grow and protect your organisation.
We can offer a confidential, professional and personal service to help you with:
Policy and procedure review
- What policies should be in place
- Are policies that are in place fit for purpose and compliant with employment legislation
- Employee handbook creation and maintenance
- Provision of template policies and procedures
- Guidance on issues such as performance management, disciplinary proceedings, appeals, grievances (including relevant documentation)
- Redundancy process guidance and supporting documentation
- Exit processes
- On boarding processes
- Assistance with drafting of job descriptions / skill specification
- Recruitment process training
- Performance management – Employee relations training (e.g. how to conduct an investigation and proceed through the process of disciplinary)
- Communication training
- Soft skills – how to have difficult conversations
Seminars and newsletters
- Updates on legislation changes, updates and case law
- Newsletter with what’s new
Our experienced HR team are always on hand to talk things through – now if you need help or advice tailored to your particular circumstances.